11-minute video showing the keys for iPhone 6 users with higher experience
Here I would love to represent some of the key to use the iPhone with higher experience. The video below will teach you to understand more about it:
1) Turn off Notifications to avoid fast battery run out and not bother your time during a meeting or while asleep. Go to Settings → Notification Center → Switch off Alerts.
2) Use Siri to set a schedule (Siri Schedule).
3) Faster Typing: You can use Keybord Bludtooth associated with the iPhone. Go to Settings → Bluetooth → choose the device (Device).
4) You can also use keyboard shortcuts to speed up typing. Go to Settings → General → Keyboard Add New Shortcut.
5) Dictate Longer Messages: To use this function, you need to click on the button below deck microphone-in side Left and below on the keyboard. After clicking on this button and voice recording function will read and record your letters immediately.
6) Lacation-based Remider: For iOS 7 Go Remider. In the Settings button and then click on the letter "i" function (enable) Remide me at a location already entered Loacation to determine.